[Reveiw] Ziss EZ Breeding Box BL-2

Tested out a product and would like to let everyone know your views?

[Reveiw] Ziss EZ Breeding Box BL-2

Postby Buck » Tue May 26, 2015 11:39 am

Ziss EZ Breeding Box BL-2

Initial thoughts:
well packaged and easy to put together except for the clip, I found it really hard to get it to attach to the breeding box, I do like that it’s an adjustable clip but so you can adjust it to suit your tanks water level.

1 week on:
The inhabitants seem happy and healthy, I tried the suction cups and as I suspected they failed with in 24hours and released the shrimp I'd spent time selecting :x . Then I had to do battle with the clip so I could hang it from the side of the tank. The clip is definitely more secure, but it’s a pain in the bum to attach the clip to the box. There is a little adjustable bar at the bottom to level the box out depending on if your using the suction cups or the clip. It’s not very ridged making it too easy to move and even the slightest bump, like when taking the lid off, can push the bar in. To adjust the bar back out, the hole box needs to come out or you need to put your hand in the tank.

Things I like:
•It has a lid
•It has an air stone on the back that pumps water in to the box to get water circulating, and a valve to control the airflow allowing you to adjust the water turn over.
•The mesh sides seem to provide good flow to help keep the w.p consistent with the rest of the tank.
•expandable, with the addition of an expantion ring you can add another box on for more area.

I’ve also got one of the meta cubs to test now too so I’ll do a comparison review soon
Buck
Red cherry

Suburb: Ferny grove

Re: [Reveiw] Ziss EZ Breeding Box BL-2

Postby larrymull » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:14 pm

Nice to hear buck I am in the market for one of these.
larrymull
Egg

Suburb: Melbourne

Return to Product Review