Postby shrimp » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:58 am

Company: City Garden & Aquarium
Type:
Retail business
Address:36 Davidson Street, Greenacre NSW 2190, Australia
Phone: 02) 9642 8899
Link to website: http://www.citygarden.com.au/index1.html

About City Garden & Aquariums:

Welcome to City Garden & Aquarium. We have a large range of water features, fountains, pots, statues and more. We also speicalise in all things aquatic with a great range of aquariums, fish, and all their accessories such as pumps, filters. food and treatments. Pond lovers have not missed out as we also stock fibreglass ponds, pumps, canister filters and treatments.

Come on down and have a look. With over 30 years in the industry, we pride ourselves on our great value and personal service. We are open 7 days a week, 9am - 5pm Click here to see some images of our new location. We are now accepting online orders. Payments can be made by bank transfer or callback
shrimp

Suburb: Brisbane

Re: City Garden & Aquarium - Information

Postby t3v0r0 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Wow.. This is my LFS! Fancy finding out that they are sponsors for the site.

The owner is really friendly and laid back guy.
He just mentioned over the weekend that he just got a shipment of shrimp products and will be stocking more shrimps in the coming weeks.
All the better for me.
t3v0r0
Ruby Red

Suburb: 2140

Re: City Garden & Aquarium - Information

Postby PrevueFish » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:56 am

t3v0r0 wrote:Wow.. This is my LFS! Fancy finding out that they are sponsors for the site.

The owner is really friendly and laid back guy.
He just mentioned over the weekend that he just got a shipment of shrimp products and will be stocking more shrimps in the coming weeks.
All the better for me.

+1 on Stuart being friendly! He is what I call the automatic discounter.
Gives you discount at the counter once your all ready to pay. Worth the visit I say.
Stuart's got Mr Aqua products, shrimp soil and just last week got some red cherry shrimp in. His looking for some more red cherry shrimp. So if you guys want some store credit bring some in! ;)
PrevueFish
Shrimplet

Suburb: Sydney

Return to City Garden & Aquarium